The GARBC believes that we are better together. We want to encourage our churches to help each other in times of need. For that reason, Generate offer disaster relief grants. These grants are generally funded through association wide offerings from our churches and individual partners of Generate.
Here are the guidelines for Disaster Relief Grants:
- The church completes an application.
- The church requesting the grant must be a member of the GARBC
- The requesting church will provide information related to the expected need for funds, the expected use for funds, and any insurance related funding that may apply.
- Generate will seek funding for the grant via special offerings. These funds will be released to the church upon approval of the Generate Board. This usually occurs within 30 days.
- Emergency funding is available when deemed necessary by the Generate Director and Board.