The GARBC recognizes that the church is not defined by its buildings. However, we also realize that buildings can help facilitate quality outreach and disciple making in specific communities. For that reason, Generate offers facility assistance grants to help churches remodel or build facilities that will directly aid the church in fulfilling its God-given mission.
Here are the guidelines for Facility Assistance Grants:
- The church completes an initial application.
- The church requesting the grant must be a member of the GARBC
- Generate forwards a phase two detailed application.
- Church submits the phase two application.
- The Generate Board reviews the application and makes a decision. These applications are reviewed twice per year: May and November.
NOTE: The Generate Board will weigh heavily the connection between the building project and fulfillment of the church’s mission.