Jesus commanded us to makes disciples. As we see in the book of Acts, disciple making leads to church planting. The GARBC wants to fuel the process of new disciples coming together to form local churches. For that reason, Generate offers up to $30,000 in church plant grants over three years.
Here are the guidelines for Church Plant Grants:
- The church planter must agree with the doctrinal statement of the GARBC.
- The church planter must agree that the new church plant will be an active member of the GARBC.
- The church planter must have the support of a parent church. NOTE: Grant payments are made through the parent church.
- The church planter must complete an approved assessment process. To start the assessment process with Generate, please click here to register for Phase 1.
- The church planter must form a church plant team. Generate does not support solo church planters.
- The church planter must have a Soul Care Coach. To learn more about soul care, click here.
- The church planter must provide a three-year strategic plan including a budget.
- The church planter agrees to participate in a quarterly cohort meeting with other church planters. This is a one-hour virtual meeting with the Director of Generate and other church planters.