As Solomon said, “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor” (Ecclesiastes 4:9). To put it another way, “Together we can accomplish more.”
Generate exists because Regular Baptist churches want to build up their sister churches. That is what an association of churches is all about.
How can Generate Facility Grants help churches?
Generate has awarded many grants and loans to churches facing building expansions and much-needed renovations. This extra lift from individuals and sister churches has helped churches meet facility needs without curtailing vital outreach and discipleship ministries that might have suffered otherwise.
Generate also helps church plants with facility acquisition and building projects.
- DISASTER RELIEF: Help GARBC churches and their communities in the areas of greatest need after a natural disaster.
- FACILITY RELIEF: Help GARBC churches rebuild their facilities after a natural disaster.
Your donations go directly to GARBC churches! The churches helped through Generate Relief funds are grateful for your generosity.
Just as churches are not disaster proof, neither are their communities.
Pastors and church members often desire to help their communities when disaster strikes, but funds are not always readily available. Generate can help.
Generate acts as the control center for those who want to
- Give. Donate funds so churches can assist people when disaster strikes.
- Go. Physically help affected communities. Generate will provide funds for materials while your church provides labor.
- Pray. Sign up for Generate’s newsletter to stay informed of needs in affected communities.
When you donate to Generate, you can know that your funds are going where you intended.